Put your running shoes on and join in the fun!
October 19th, 2013, Mesquite, NV
Half Marathon – 8:00am 5K – 8:15am
Gold Butte Days is a celebration of the heritage and natural wonder of the Gold Butte area, which covers approximately 360,000 acres south of Mesquite, NV including most of the area bounded on the north and west by the Virgin River, on the south by the Colorado River and on the east by the state of Arizona.
Start/Finish near City Hall in downtown Mesquite, NV. The 5K follows a flat, fast circuit on pavement. The Half-Marathon is scenic and challenging, mixing flat, fast pavement in town with rolling pavement, dirt, and gravel south of the Virgin River as you experience “a taste of Gold Butte” on the bajada of the Virgin Mountains.
SWAG and Prizes
- Participants receive a goodie bag with assorted treats and coupons
- Participants receive a male or female cut, tech-fabric t-shirt (if registered by Sept. 30th) – unless “No Shirt” is selected
- Finishers of each race receive Gold Butte Days medals
- Awards given to Half Marathon age-group winners (5-yr)
- Awards given to 1st Place Male/Female in Half-Marathon and 5K
- No cups on course. Please carry at least 20 oz of fluids and drink responsibly.
- No Aid Stations for the 5K.
- Half-Marathon aid stations at 2, 3.5, 5.5, 7, 9, 10.5 miles
|By June 30, 2013 – Students under 18||$ 30||$ 20|
|By June 30, 2013 – Adults||$ 35||$ 25|
|All, July 1 to September 30||$ 40||$ 30|
|All, after September 30||$ 50||$ 40|
|*No Shirt option||(subtract $5)|
|*Member of: CoC, FoGB, VVAA, MotheR||(subtract $5)|
Directions to the race start: I-15 to Exit 122, South on Sandhill Blvd, West on Mesquite Blvd, park as directed, near City Hall
Questions? Contact the Race Director at: email@example.com or 702-613-4250